Mobile Fall Arrester for rope Petzl Asap®
The device moves freely along the rope, locks on the rope and stops the user.
With its unique locking system, the ASAP sets the standard in fall protection for workers at height.
In normal use, the device moves freely along the rope without any manual intervention and follows the user in all his/her movements. In the event of a shock load or sudden acceleration, the ASAP locks on the rope and stops the user. Depending on the intended use, the ASAP may also be combined with an ASAP’SORBER or ASAP’SORBER AXESS energy absorber to work at a distance from the rope.
Constant fall protection:
- arrests falls, slides, and uncontrolled descents
- works on vertical or angled rope
- locks on the rope even if grabbed during the fall
Simple to use, and effective:
- moves up or down the rope, without any manual operation
- easy to install and remove at any point on the rope
- may be combined with an energy absorber to work at a distance from the rope: ASAP’SORBER or ASAP’SORBER AXESS. The latter can be used for loads of up to 250 kg in two-person rescue situations
- Certified to European and Russian standards when used with an OK TRIACT-LOCK carabiner.
- Certified to American standards when used with a Bm’D or OXAN TRIACT-LOCK (international version) carabiner
- Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel
- Weight: 295 g
- Certification(s): CE EN 12841 type A, UKCA, when used with an OK TRIACT-LOCK carabiner and a 10-13 mm EN 1891 type A rope. An ASAP’SORBER or ASAP’SORBER AXESS energy absorber can be used when needed.
- Certification(s): CE EN 353-2, UKCA, when used with an OK TRIACT-LOCK carabiner and an ASAP’AXIS 11 mm rope. An ASAP’SORBER or ASAP’SORBER AXESS energy absorber can be used when needed.
- Certification(s): EAC when used with an OK TRIACT-LOCK carabiner and a 10-13 mm EN 1891 type A rope. An ASAP’SORBER or ASAP’SORBER AXESS energy absorber can be used when needed.
- Certification(s): ANSI Z359.15 when used with an ASAP’SORBER or ASAP’SORBER AXESS energy absorber, a Bm’D or OXAN TRIACT-LOCK (international version) carabiner, a CAPTIV positioning bar, and a RAY 11 mm static rope with sewn termination.
How can I send a product inquiry?
You can send an inquiry about each product by filling out an inquiry form next to the product. The inquiry form can be found below the product description and technical specifications in the menu entitled "Send product inquiry". Clicking on the + sign opens a query form in which you fill in the information we ask of you as a customer. In the "Message" field you can write additional information that interests you and simply send an inquiry by clicking the mouse on the "Send" field.
By doing so, your inquiry was sent to our e-mail address and our commercial clerks will answer you as soon as possible.
How to send an inquiry for more products?
If you have a list of equipment that contains more than one product, send us an inquiry by placing all the products in the cart first. Next to each product photo, below the title and a brief description of the product, there is a menu for putting more products in the cart. You can also select the desired amount of the same product before placing it in the cart.
Once you have selected the appropriate quantity, click on the "Add to cart" field with the mouse. A window will appear in the upper right corner of your screen where you will see the message "Successfully added to cart". By doing so, you have placed the product in the cart and you can continue to select other products in our Web catalog.
When you have gathered all the products in the cart for which you want to send an inquiry, at the main menu (upper right corner of your screen) click on the field called "Cart". You can also see the number of products you have placed in your cart. In the cart, you can additionally change the quantities of products or remove a product that you do not need.
You send an inquiry for an offer by filling in the information we ask of you as a customer in the inquiry form. In the "Message" field you can write additional information that interests you and simply send an inquiry by clicking the mouse on the "Send" field.
How can I pay for the product?
You can pay for the products from our Web catalog after receiving an offer from our sales department. Our offer contains all the necessary information for payment: product price (excluding VAT), invoice number for payment and company name and address. You can pay for the offer via internet banking or a general payment slip at the nearest post office.
In our sales centers you can buy and pick up the product yourself. We offer you methods of payment by card (Maestro or Visa) and cash payment.
Delivery and delivery of products?
You can pick up all our products yourself in our sales centers throughout the Republic of Croatia: Zagreb, Split, Osijek and Rijeka. For the territory of Bosnia and Herzegovina, you can pick up all the products in the business center in Banja Luka.
We deliver products according to the agreement. Products can be sent to your address as soon as possible via delivery services (GLS, HP Express, Lagermax) or you can arrange transportation yourself. For all listed methods of delivery, additional postage is charged according to the valid price list, the amount of which is stated in advance on the offer with the product.
Delivery of products to your address via delivery services is 2-3 working days, and for islands within 5 - 7 working days. The listed options and delivery deadlines are valid for the territory of the Republic of Croatia, for foreign countries only by agreement.
What if the product has a fail?
If the product you received is having a fail or damaged, please contact us via our e-mail address [email protected] or call the nearest sales center "Vatropromet" where you placed your order. After reviewing the returned product, we will notify you of further steps.
Can the product be replaced?
Product replacement is possible for all products within 14 working days of receipt of the shipment. The product replacement request must be sent together with the product to the address from which you received the shipment (listed on the shipment).
Your message has been sent successfully. Thank you.