Notice on how to send a consumer complaint
Accordingly to Article 10, paragraph 3 of the Consumer Protection Act (OG 41/14, 110/15, 14/19), we inform consumers that they can send a complaint:
- Personally - in our business centers in the Republic of Croatia
- In writing - to the address: Vatropromet d.o.o. Ježdovečka 87, 10250 Ježdovec, Zagreb
- By e-mail: [email protected]
- On the telephone number: +385 (1) 65 53 655
We will respond to the complaint in writing no later than 15 days from the date of receipt of the complaint. Please write the required name and surname of the person submitting the complaint, and the address for submitting the response in your complaint. Complaints should be sent in writing and by e-mail with the note "Consumer Complaint".
Notice of personal data collection - Consumer complaint
Data Processing Company
Contact Data Processing Manager
- Vatropromet d.o.o., Ježdovečka 87, Ježdovec, OIB: 57189591567,
- phone number: 01 / 6553-655
- fax number: 01 / 6553-658
- e-mail: [email protected], with the note: "data protection"
Data Protection Officer
- Name and surname: Željka Kobešćak
- Official e-mail address: [email protected]
- phone number: 01 / 6552-400
- fax number: 01 / 6553-654
Personal data we collect
Your personal information we process includes:
- Name and surname
- E-mail address
- The company you work for
- The position you are working in
We emphasize that we will answer your question even if you ask it anonymously - all we need is a contact, including an anonymous e-mail address.
Purpose of data processing / legal basis:
The processing manager, as a trader, processes data in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act, in order to respond to your complaints as a consumer.
Recipients / categories of recipients
We do not provide your personal information to other recipients unless you authorize us to do so or we must provide it in order to fulfill a contractual or legal obligation.
In order to fulfill the purpose for which the data were provided, the controller will provide the data in question to third parties, such as producers or distributors, and public authorities or authorized forensic experts.
Your personal information may also be processed by trusted third-party service providers. We entrust to reliable third parties some of the business tasks they perform on our behalf, such as:
- technical and logistical support such as postal / delivery services;
- platform or hosting providers, database support and maintenance, and software and applications that may contain your data
- security services;
- accounting, auditors, lawyers
Method of data collection
- e-mail, website,
- forms, application
Storage time / criteria for determining storage time
Personal data are stored for one year from the date of collection in accordance with the statutory period, after which they are destroyed, except in cases where the same evidence is in the proceedings before the competent authority, when stored until the final conclusion of the proceedings.
Protection of your personal data
When processing personal data, we take all measures to protect personal data from personal data breach, including all legitimate, technical, personnel and organizational measures to protect personal data, to protect data including from any unauthorized processing, or external (by subcontractors, suppliers, others service users, unauthorized third parties) or internal, implying that they will fully comply with the requirements and principles of the General Regulation.
We have contractually obliged third parties with whom we have a business relationship, and who process personal data on the basis of that business relationship, to act in accordance with the relevant regulations.
Respondents' rights - you have the right to clear, transparent and easily understandable information about how we use your personal data, and what your rights are related to data processing.
To exercise the rights that are further explained, all in accordance with data protection regulations, you can contact us through the data protection officer.
Right of access
in accordance with Art. 15. General Data Protection Regulations You have the right to access your personal data. In the multiple exercise of your right of access, we may charge an appropriate fee in accordance with the administrative costs of providing the information. If you abuse your access rights, we may refuse to comply with your request.
Right to correction
in accordance with Art. 16. General Data Protection Regulations may request the correction of personal data if it is incorrect or invalid and/or supplementing it if it is incomplete.
Right to delete
in accordance with Art. 17. General Data Protection Regulation you are authorized to request the deletion of your personal data / right to be forgotten if one of the following conditions is met:
- personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- if you have withdrawn the consent on which the processing is based in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 item (a) or Art. 9 (2) (a) of the General Data Protection Regulation and if there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- you have filed an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 para. 1 of the General Regulation on Data Protection and there are no stronger legitimate reasons for the processing or you have filed an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 paragraph 2 of the General Regulation on Data Protection;
- personal data have been illegally processed;
- personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation;
- personal data were collected in connection with the offer of information society services referred to in Article 8 (1) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
The right to limit processing
in accordance with Art. 18. You may request a restriction on processing of the General Data Protection Regulation. This right restricts the processing of your data, which means that we may store it, but may not use or further process it. This right is related to the limited circumstances set out in the General Data Protection Regulation, in cases where:
- you dispute the accuracy of personal data for a period that allows us to verify the accuracy of personal data;
- the processing is illegal and you oppose the deletion of personal data and instead seek to restrict their use;
- we no longer need them for processing, but you require them to determine, exercise or defend legal rights;
- you have objected to processing based on our legitimate interest pending confirmation as to whether our legitimate interests outweigh your reasons
The right to data transfer
in accordance with Art. 20. The General Data Protection Regulation may require you to move, copy or transfer data from our database to another database, which must not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
Please note that this right only applies to data you have provided to us in a structured form, on the basis of a contract or consent and if the processing is carried out automatically.
The right to withdraw consent if the processing is based on the same
You can withdraw your consent for data processing when the data processing is based on your consent in a clear and unambiguous manner. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal.
The right to object
pursuant to Art. 21. General Regulation on Data Protection under the assumptions of Art. 21 paragraph 1 of the General Data Protection Regulation. If you have any questions you can contact the Company or the Company’s Data Protection Officer.
The right to complain to the competent authority
If you believe that you may have violated any rights related to the protection of personal data in any way, in order to exercise your rights, file a complaint to the Data Protection Supervisor - Personal Data Protection Agency, Martićeva ulica 14, 10 000 Zagreb, www.azop.hr, [email protected]
Notice of the right to unilateral termination (withdrawal) of distance contracts
A customer who is also a consumer may, without giving a reason, unilaterally terminate a distance contract.
In order to exercise the right to unilateral termination, the Buyer must submit a written notice stating that he is terminating the contract, within 14 days at the latest:
- Since when the Product which is the subject of the contract has been handed over to the consumer or to a third party designated by the consumer who is not a carrier;
- From the day when the last piece or the last shipment of the Product is handed over to the consumer or a third party designated by the consumer, who is not the carrier;
- In case of concluding a service contract, from the day of concluding the contract
The notification must be submitted before the expiry of the 14-day period by an unambiguous statement sent by mail (to Vatropromet d.o.o., Ježdovečka 87, 10250 Zagreb) or by e-mail to [email protected], stating your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address, IBAN to which he wants a refund.
If the Buyer exercises his right to unilateral termination, he will not bear the costs incurred in this regard, except for the direct costs of returning the product.
If the Customer unilaterally terminates the Agreement, Vatropromet will refund the funds received from the Customer, without delay, after the Customer has returned to Vatropromet all Products delivered under the terminated Agreement in accordance with the provisions of the General Terms.
The Buyer is obliged to send the goods to the address Vatropromet d.o.o., Ježdovečka 87, 10250 Zagreb, without undue delay, and in any case no later than 14 (fourteen) days from the day he sent Vatropromet a decision to unilaterally terminate the Agreement.