Firefighter Working Shoes "Tone IV"
Working shoes for firefighters beyond interventions. Certified according to EU standard EN 20347: 2012 SRC A 01 E.
The base sole is made of non-woven fibers. It is made of 2.8 mm thick flex. A very flexible thermoplastic cap is placed between the upper part and the lining in the front part.
In the back, the heel is made of leather that allows the foot to be shaped and tightened. The sole is made of PU material with a light profile. It is light, has very low wear resistance and has an AIR SYSTEM-Certificate E inserted in the heel part. The lower profile of the sole is designed to allow safe walking. The non-slip sole is confirmed by the SRC certificate.
The shoe is antistatic because it has a built-in antistatic strap. The shoe is made in accordance with the European standard EN 20347: 2012 SRC A 01 E, which is confirmed by the certificate no: BMB 2014-3256 dated 2014/04/06, issued by the conformity assessment body Auva-Vienna Austria.
- The shoes are glued
- The upper part of the shoe is made of black black leather, which is additionally impregnated against the entry of water into the shoe - WRU certificate, 1.4 - 1.6 mm thick.
- The leather is resistant to crease, wet and dry rubbing and is black RAL 9011.
- Leather meets the following requirements: • Breaking strength greater than 20 (N / mm2) • Breaking force greater than 200 (N) • Water vapor permeability more than 5 (mg / (cm2h) • Water vapor coefficient more than 40 ( mg / cm2)
- The upper edge of the shoe is made of 1.2-1.4 mm thick cow leather with 10 mm multoprene foam
- Cow leather meets the following requirements: • Tearing force: greater than 180 (N) • Wear resistance: - dry - more than 25,600 cycles - wet - more than 12,800 cycles • Water vapor permeability: more than 2.5 (mg / (cm2h) • Water vapor ratio: more than 20 mg cm2
- The lining is made of textile linings - membrane - three-layer TEPOR
- Lining meets the following requirements: • Tearing force: greater than 40 (N) • Wear resistance: - dry - more than 51,200 cycles - wet - more than 25,600 cycles • Water vapor permeability: more than 2.5 ( mg / (cm2h) • Water vapor ratio: more than 20 mg cm2
- The insole is made entirely of textile backing - non-woven and orthopedically shaped
- LINTEC textile backing is glued to the base material
- The cartridge is detachable and replaceable
- The cartridge meets the following requirements: • Wear resistance: -dry - more than 25,600 cycles -wet - more than 12,800 cycles
- The laces are round, waterproof, black in color, 80 cm long.
How can I send a product inquiry?
You can send an inquiry about each product by filling out an inquiry form next to the product. The inquiry form can be found below the product description and technical specifications in the menu entitled "Send product inquiry". Clicking on the + sign opens a query form in which you fill in the information we ask of you as a customer. In the "Message" field you can write additional information that interests you and simply send an inquiry by clicking the mouse on the "Send" field.
By doing so, your inquiry was sent to our e-mail address and our commercial clerks will answer you as soon as possible.
How to send an inquiry for more products?
If you have a list of equipment that contains more than one product, send us an inquiry by placing all the products in the cart first. Next to each product photo, below the title and a brief description of the product, there is a menu for putting more products in the cart. You can also select the desired amount of the same product before placing it in the cart.
Once you have selected the appropriate quantity, click on the "Add to cart" field with the mouse. A window will appear in the upper right corner of your screen where you will see the message "Successfully added to cart". By doing so, you have placed the product in the cart and you can continue to select other products in our Web catalog.
When you have gathered all the products in the cart for which you want to send an inquiry, at the main menu (upper right corner of your screen) click on the field called "Cart". You can also see the number of products you have placed in your cart. In the cart, you can additionally change the quantities of products or remove a product that you do not need.
You send an inquiry for an offer by filling in the information we ask of you as a customer in the inquiry form. In the "Message" field you can write additional information that interests you and simply send an inquiry by clicking the mouse on the "Send" field.
How can I pay for the product?
You can pay for the products from our Web catalog after receiving an offer from our sales department. Our offer contains all the necessary information for payment: product price (excluding VAT), invoice number for payment and company name and address. You can pay for the offer via internet banking or a general payment slip at the nearest post office.
In our sales centers you can buy and pick up the product yourself. We offer you methods of payment by card (Maestro or Visa) and cash payment.
Delivery and delivery of products?
You can pick up all our products yourself in our sales centers throughout the Republic of Croatia: Zagreb, Split, Osijek and Rijeka. For the territory of Bosnia and Herzegovina, you can pick up all the products in the business center in Banja Luka.
We deliver products according to the agreement. Products can be sent to your address as soon as possible via delivery services (GLS, HP Express, Lagermax) or you can arrange transportation yourself. For all listed methods of delivery, additional postage is charged according to the valid price list, the amount of which is stated in advance on the offer with the product.
Delivery of products to your address via delivery services is 2-3 working days, and for islands within 5 - 7 working days. The listed options and delivery deadlines are valid for the territory of the Republic of Croatia, for foreign countries only by agreement.
What if the product has a fail?
If the product you received is having a fail or damaged, please contact us via our e-mail address [email protected] or call the nearest sales center "Vatropromet" where you placed your order. After reviewing the returned product, we will notify you of further steps.
Can the product be replaced?
Product replacement is possible for all products within 14 working days of receipt of the shipment. The product replacement request must be sent together with the product to the address from which you received the shipment (listed on the shipment).
Your message has been sent successfully. Thank you.