Turntable Ladder Magirus M39L
In spite of their tremendous working heights, these ladder trucks are easily manoeuvrable, fast and extremely secure.
The Magirus M39L turntable ladder with its 39 m working height is best on the job where fire brigades have to reach particular heights: In modern big cities and major urban metropolitan areas. In spite of their tremendous working heights, these ladder trucks are easily manoeuvrable, fast and extremely secure. They feature all the benefits of modern Magirus turntable ladder technology.
Advantages & special features of the M39L
The full automatic turntable ladder M39L with combined, simultaneous movements according to DIN EN 14043. The 5-sections ladder set with active oscillation damping CS (Computer Stabilized) comes with VARIO jacking safety system. The Magirus M39L is very easy to safely operate thanks to display indications and computer monitoring. The rescue cage with centrally arranged control stand comes with entrance gates at the cage front corners according to practical experience.
- Working height: 39 m
- Rescue cage: RC300 for 3 persons / 300 kg
- Chassis: Appropriate two-axle chassis, 16 - 18 t class
- Ladder set: 5-sections
- VARIO jacking system
- Large-volume equipment locker and podium set-up
- Generous LED interior lighting
- Ergonomic main control stand
- Colour display on main control stand, easily swivelling into working position
- The angle of seat inclination is automatically set depending on the ladder angle which
- increases ergonomics and usability
- 5-section ladder set with Magirus Computer Stabilisation (CS)
- Water piping with a capacity of up to 2,500 l/min
- Rescue cage for 3 persons / 300 kg with central control stand and practical entry doors in front cage corners
- Increased safety at the scene by powerful LED lighting
- Display indicators and computer monitoring for easy and safe operating
- Also available as low profile chassis with a compact total vehicle height of approx. 3,100 mm
- Further suitable models of the Magirus rescue cage series:
- RC400-C “Compact” for 4 persons / 400 kg
- RC400 for 4 persons / 400 kg
- RC500 for 5 persons / 500 kg
- Manually or electrically controlled water monitor, mountable or permanently integrated
- Thermal imaging / real imaging camera at cage
- Power supply to cage and various types of illumination
- Pressure ventilator support at cage
- Stretcher support: 200 kg / 270 kg
- Load eye for load transport:
- Load eye on cage floor RC300: 300 kg
- Load eye on cage floor RC400-C / RC400: 400 kg / RC500: 500 kg
- Load eye on top ladder section: 500 kg
- Load eye on lower ladder section: 4,000 kg
- Magirus Safety Peak: anchor point for securing and rescuing up to 2 persons, EN 795-certified
- Functional equipment for rope rescuing and safety
- Autopilot memory control, shaft rescue function, automatic ladder rest position
- Remote diagnostic system
- Variable custom designs and paint options
- Magirus Rescue Loader RL500 to rescue obese people
- Magirus FlexiFoam adapter
- Wide range of additional equipment and options available
How can I send a product inquiry?
You can send an inquiry about each product by filling out an inquiry form next to the product. The inquiry form can be found below the product description and technical specifications in the menu entitled "Send product inquiry". Clicking on the + sign opens a query form in which you fill in the information we ask of you as a customer. In the "Message" field you can write additional information that interests you and simply send an inquiry by clicking the mouse on the "Send" field.
By doing so, your inquiry was sent to our e-mail address and our commercial clerks will answer you as soon as possible.
How to send an inquiry for more products?
If you have a list of equipment that contains more than one product, send us an inquiry by placing all the products in the cart first. Next to each product photo, below the title and a brief description of the product, there is a menu for putting more products in the cart. You can also select the desired amount of the same product before placing it in the cart.
Once you have selected the appropriate quantity, click on the "Add to cart" field with the mouse. A window will appear in the upper right corner of your screen where you will see the message "Successfully added to cart". By doing so, you have placed the product in the cart and you can continue to select other products in our Web catalog.
When you have gathered all the products in the cart for which you want to send an inquiry, at the main menu (upper right corner of your screen) click on the field called "Cart". You can also see the number of products you have placed in your cart. In the cart, you can additionally change the quantities of products or remove a product that you do not need.
You send an inquiry for an offer by filling in the information we ask of you as a customer in the inquiry form. In the "Message" field you can write additional information that interests you and simply send an inquiry by clicking the mouse on the "Send" field.
How can I pay for the product?
You can pay for the products from our Web catalog after receiving an offer from our sales department. Our offer contains all the necessary information for payment: product price (excluding VAT), invoice number for payment and company name and address. You can pay for the offer via internet banking or a general payment slip at the nearest post office.
In our sales centers you can buy and pick up the product yourself. We offer you methods of payment by card (Maestro or Visa) and cash payment.
Delivery and delivery of products?
You can pick up all our products yourself in our sales centers throughout the Republic of Croatia: Zagreb, Split, Osijek and Rijeka. For the territory of Bosnia and Herzegovina, you can pick up all the products in the business center in Banja Luka.
We deliver products according to the agreement. Products can be sent to your address as soon as possible via delivery services (GLS, HP Express, Lagermax) or you can arrange transportation yourself. For all listed methods of delivery, additional postage is charged according to the valid price list, the amount of which is stated in advance on the offer with the product.
Delivery of products to your address via delivery services is 2-3 working days, and for islands within 5 - 7 working days. The listed options and delivery deadlines are valid for the territory of the Republic of Croatia, for foreign countries only by agreement.
What if the product has a fail?
If the product you received is having a fail or damaged, please contact us via our e-mail address email@example.com or call the nearest sales center "Vatropromet" where you placed your order. After reviewing the returned product, we will notify you of further steps.
Can the product be replaced?
Product replacement is possible for all products within 14 working days of receipt of the shipment. The product replacement request must be sent together with the product to the address from which you received the shipment (listed on the shipment).
Your message has been sent successfully. Thank you.