Turntable Ladder Magirus M32L-AS
Turntable Fire Ladder with a maximum working height of 32 meters.
Advantages & special features of the M32L-AS
The Magirus M32L-AS turntable ladder with its new, patent pending Magirus single extension system enables to first extend only the top section of the ladder - only then all the other ladder sections. The improvement of weight distribution over the axles, the relief of rear axle and a basic reduction of the total weight of the vehicle allows more payload for more technical fire-fighting equipment.
Furthermore it comes with more outreach thanks to reduction of weight on the ladder top while offering 32 m operating height and 4.7 m articulated arm. Further characteristics are the increased water output of up to 2,500 l thanks to new water piping as well as shorter set-up times. All benefits of the Magirus turntable ladder technology are also valid for this innovative ladder.
- Chassis: 16 t class chassis (e.g. IVECO MAGIRUS EuroCargo 160 E 30 4x2) or similar chassis from other manufacturers
- Engine power: 220 kW / 299 HP
- Wheelbase: 4,815 mm
- Cabin + Seats: All wheel technology 1 + 2
- Gross vehicle weight: 15,000 /16,000 kg
- Rescue height: 30.5 m
- Working height: 32 m
- Rescue cage RC300: 3 persons
- Working height: 32 m
- Rescue cage: RC300 for 3 persons / 300 kg
- Chassis: Appropriate two-axle chassis, 16 t class
- Ladder set: 4-sections
- Articulated arm technology: Articulated arm 4.9 m
- 4-section ladder set with Magirus CS (Computer Stabilization) and patented single- extension system
- Articulated arm with a penetration depth of up to 4.9 m allows reaching emergencies in narrow city centres, winding, contorted industrial facilities and below ground-level areas
- VARIO jacking system
- Large-volume equipment locker plus podium set-up with new design layout
- Ergonomic main control stand
- Water piping with a capacity of up to 2,500 l/min.
- Rescue cage for 3 persons / 300 kg with central control stand and practical entry doors in front cagecorners
- Increased safety at the scene by powerful LED lighting
- Display indicators and computer monitoring for easy and safe operating
- Rescue cage RC400, 4 persons, pre-piped with monitor
- Autopilot: Memory control, shaft rescue function, automatic ladder rest position
- Remote diagnostic system
- Thermal imaging / real imaging camera on rescue cage
- Swivel device for stretcher: 200 kg
- Crane device up to 4,000 kg on lower ladder section
- Manual monitor and electric controlled water monitor, mountable or permanently integrated
- Load eye for the transport of loads or rescue of oversized persons with heavy duty stretcher:
- Load eye on cage floor RC300: 300 kg
- Load eye RC400: 400 kg
- Load eye on top ladder section: 400 kg
- Mounting for positive pressure ventilator on rescue cage
- Descent device on the cage
- Foldable seat in the cage RC 400
- Exterior design and painting options
- Power supply to the cage and several lightings
- Wide ranging additional equipment available
How can I send a product inquiry?
You can send an inquiry about each product by filling out an inquiry form next to the product. The inquiry form can be found below the product description and technical specifications in the menu entitled "Send product inquiry". Clicking on the + sign opens a query form in which you fill in the information we ask of you as a customer. In the "Message" field you can write additional information that interests you and simply send an inquiry by clicking the mouse on the "Send" field.
By doing so, your inquiry was sent to our e-mail address and our commercial clerks will answer you as soon as possible.
How to send an inquiry for more products?
If you have a list of equipment that contains more than one product, send us an inquiry by placing all the products in the cart first. Next to each product photo, below the title and a brief description of the product, there is a menu for putting more products in the cart. You can also select the desired amount of the same product before placing it in the cart.
Once you have selected the appropriate quantity, click on the "Add to cart" field with the mouse. A window will appear in the upper right corner of your screen where you will see the message "Successfully added to cart". By doing so, you have placed the product in the cart and you can continue to select other products in our Web catalog.
When you have gathered all the products in the cart for which you want to send an inquiry, at the main menu (upper right corner of your screen) click on the field called "Cart". You can also see the number of products you have placed in your cart. In the cart, you can additionally change the quantities of products or remove a product that you do not need.
You send an inquiry for an offer by filling in the information we ask of you as a customer in the inquiry form. In the "Message" field you can write additional information that interests you and simply send an inquiry by clicking the mouse on the "Send" field.
How can I pay for the product?
You can pay for the products from our Web catalog after receiving an offer from our sales department. Our offer contains all the necessary information for payment: product price (excluding VAT), invoice number for payment and company name and address. You can pay for the offer via internet banking or a general payment slip at the nearest post office.
In our sales centers you can buy and pick up the product yourself. We offer you methods of payment by card (Maestro or Visa) and cash payment.
Delivery and delivery of products?
You can pick up all our products yourself in our sales centers throughout the Republic of Croatia: Zagreb, Split, Osijek and Rijeka. For the territory of Bosnia and Herzegovina, you can pick up all the products in the business center in Banja Luka.
We deliver products according to the agreement. Products can be sent to your address as soon as possible via delivery services (GLS, HP Express, Lagermax) or you can arrange transportation yourself. For all listed methods of delivery, additional postage is charged according to the valid price list, the amount of which is stated in advance on the offer with the product.
Delivery of products to your address via delivery services is 2-3 working days, and for islands within 5 - 7 working days. The listed options and delivery deadlines are valid for the territory of the Republic of Croatia, for foreign countries only by agreement.
What if the product has a fail?
If the product you received is having a fail or damaged, please contact us via our e-mail address email@example.com or call the nearest sales center "Vatropromet" where you placed your order. After reviewing the returned product, we will notify you of further steps.
Can the product be replaced?
Product replacement is possible for all products within 14 working days of receipt of the shipment. The product replacement request must be sent together with the product to the address from which you received the shipment (listed on the shipment).
Your message has been sent successfully. Thank you.