Mobile Radio Station Motorola MTM5400 Tetra
This model provides extended coverage, exceptional audio performance and advanced data connectivity.
The TEDS Ready MTM5400 TETRA DMO Gateway/Repeater mobile radio provides extended coverage, exceptional audio performance and advanced data connectivity to address current and future critical communication needs of professional users.
Combining best-in-class receiver sensitivity with a 10W transmit power capability, the MTM5400 delivers industry leading operational range. With its flexible implementation options and advanced voice and data capabilities, the versatile MTM5400 supports a wide range of applications, including fixed control room, vehicle, motorcycle and custom installations.
Extended Operational Range
- Up to 10W transmit power and with class leading receiver sensitivity delivers comprehensive network coverage
- Integrated DMO Gateway, DMO Repeater capabilities, ensure secure and resilient communications where needed most
Superior Audio Performance
- Enhanced audio architecture delivering the loudest and clearest audio performance of any Motorola TETRA mobile available on the market
High Sped Data Connectivity
- TEDS Ready hardware - with a simple software license upgrade, enables 20x faster data connectivity for accessing back-office systems and databases
- Integrated USB 2.0 PEI, enabling rapid radio programming and standardised interfacing to data terminals and accessories. For additional flexibility, USB host and slave modes are also supported
Low User Migration Costs
- Familiar cellular style user interface and high resolution colour display for enhanced usability and reduced staff training costs
- Same intuitive user interface as latest MTP3000 Series and MTP6000 Series TETRA portable radios
- Re-use of common accessories using GCAI connector
Enhanced End to End Encryption Options
- Integrated hardware for SIM based end to end encryption
- Universal Crypto Module option**
- The MTM5000 Series supports Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) based location services for GPS, GLONASS and BeiDou, as well as Satellite Based Augmentation Systems (SBAS)
Advanced Terminal Management
- USB 2.0 interface for fast radio programming via Motorola Solutions Integrated Terminal Management (ITM) solution
Flexible Installation options
- Fully DIN compatible and available in Dash, Desk, Remote Head and Motorcycle mount formats
- Supports multiple control heads - an ideal solution for installations in trains, ambulances and fire vehicles where more than one control point might be required
- Supports multiple transceivers - an ideal solution for multiple agency, joint operations, or multi-task communications including bilateral such as cross-border operations
- MTM5500 ethernet style connections enable up to 40m separation to either the new ReCH Control Head or the TSCH (IP55)
- Other Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) control head solutions can be developed using the Remote Display Control (RDC) protocols
Rugged Design With Exceptional Reliability
- Includes IP67 control head option, for exposed and challenging environments
- Front and Rear rugged GCAI connector for reliable connection of audio and data peripheral equipment
- Mobile radio and accessories are performance matched for enhanced reliability
- Frequency ranges: 380–430 MHz
- Features include: TETRA Enhanced Data Service Ready
- Exceptional voice communications capabilities
- Extended radio coverage on demand through integrated DMO repeater / DMO gateway functionality
- Extended Operational Range
- Superior Audio Performance
- High Speed Data Connectivity
- Enhanced End to End Encryption Options
- Rugged Design with Exceptional Reliability
- Advanced Terminal Management
- Best-in-class receiver sensitivity
- Emergency button with backlight
- Programmable buttons
- Talkgroups: 2048 (TMO) & 1024 (DMO)
- Integral backlit numeric keypad of 12 keys with keypad lock option
- Wide range of applications, including fixed control room, vehicle, motorcycle and custom installations
How can I send a product inquiry?
You can send an inquiry about each product by filling out an inquiry form next to the product. The inquiry form can be found below the product description and technical specifications in the menu entitled "Send product inquiry". Clicking on the + sign opens a query form in which you fill in the information we ask of you as a customer. In the "Message" field you can write additional information that interests you and simply send an inquiry by clicking the mouse on the "Send" field.
By doing so, your inquiry was sent to our e-mail address and our commercial clerks will answer you as soon as possible.
How to send an inquiry for more products?
If you have a list of equipment that contains more than one product, send us an inquiry by placing all the products in the cart first. Next to each product photo, below the title and a brief description of the product, there is a menu for putting more products in the cart. You can also select the desired amount of the same product before placing it in the cart.
Once you have selected the appropriate quantity, click on the "Add to cart" field with the mouse. A window will appear in the upper right corner of your screen where you will see the message "Successfully added to cart". By doing so, you have placed the product in the cart and you can continue to select other products in our Web catalog.
When you have gathered all the products in the cart for which you want to send an inquiry, at the main menu (upper right corner of your screen) click on the field called "Cart". You can also see the number of products you have placed in your cart. In the cart, you can additionally change the quantities of products or remove a product that you do not need.
You send an inquiry for an offer by filling in the information we ask of you as a customer in the inquiry form. In the "Message" field you can write additional information that interests you and simply send an inquiry by clicking the mouse on the "Send" field.
How can I pay for the product?
You can pay for the products from our Web catalog after receiving an offer from our sales department. Our offer contains all the necessary information for payment: product price (excluding VAT), invoice number for payment and company name and address. You can pay for the offer via internet banking or a general payment slip at the nearest post office.
In our sales centers you can buy and pick up the product yourself. We offer you methods of payment by card (Maestro or Visa) and cash payment.
Delivery and delivery of products?
You can pick up all our products yourself in our sales centers throughout the Republic of Croatia: Zagreb, Split, Osijek and Rijeka. For the territory of Bosnia and Herzegovina, you can pick up all the products in the business center in Banja Luka.
We deliver products according to the agreement. Products can be sent to your address as soon as possible via delivery services (GLS, HP Express, Lagermax) or you can arrange transportation yourself. For all listed methods of delivery, additional postage is charged according to the valid price list, the amount of which is stated in advance on the offer with the product.
Delivery of products to your address via delivery services is 2-3 working days, and for islands within 5 - 7 working days. The listed options and delivery deadlines are valid for the territory of the Republic of Croatia, for foreign countries only by agreement.
What if the product has a fail?
If the product you received is having a fail or damaged, please contact us via our e-mail address email@example.com or call the nearest sales center "Vatropromet" where you placed your order. After reviewing the returned product, we will notify you of further steps.
Can the product be replaced?
Product replacement is possible for all products within 14 working days of receipt of the shipment. The product replacement request must be sent together with the product to the address from which you received the shipment (listed on the shipment).
Your message has been sent successfully. Thank you.