Mobile Radio Station Motorola DM2600
As part of the MOTOTRBO family of radios, the DM2600 delivers the best in digital radio technology.
The power of digital communications is now within reach. MOTOTRBO DM2600 mobile radios are compact and capable so workers can stay connected, whether they are picking up cargo or transporting passengers. As part of the MOTOTRBO family of radios, the DM2600 delivers the best in digital radio technology, with features like integrated voice systems capability, twice the calling capacity, and clearer voice communications. With its Intelligent Audio feature, drivers don’t need to adjust their radio volume to avoid missing a call, as the radio monitors background noise and automatically adjusts itself.
For those operating on analogue, the DM2600 lets you migrate to digital at your own pace and budget, with simple scalability to add functions and features. This radio is also compatible with advanced MOTOTRBO business-essential features, such as Transmit Interrupt to prioritize critical communication.
For affordable digital voice systems capability, the MOTOTRBO DM2600 gets the job done with clarity and ease.
- Alphanumeric Display- View information such as caller ID, channel number and contacts on a clear, high-contrast alphanumeric display.
- Analogue/Digital - Get all the benefits of digital, including better voice quality, better range and better battery life—but retain compatibility with your existing radio fleet. With analogue and digital capability, you have the freedom to migrate to the latest technology at your own pace.
- Transmit Interrupt Capability - Enables a user to interrupt another radio conversation to deliver critical communication exactly when and where it’s needed.
- Compatible with Radio Management Suite - Programme your radios quickly and efficiently, with the Radio Management tool. Radios can be programmed in batches to a standardized template, giving error-free results and optimized performance.
- Over the Air Programming (OTAP) – Manages, writes and reads up to 5,000 radio configurations over the air.
- Intelligent Audio – Radio volume automatically adjusts to compensate for background noise so workers don’t have to adjust their radio volume to avoid missing a call in loud situations or disturbing others when they move into quiet places.
- Enhanced Privacy - Built-in encryption for increased security.
- IMPRES Audio - Whether it’s a whisper during a covert operation in a dark alley or commanding a noisy fire scene, IMPRES audio accessories are loud, clear and intelligible in both analogue and digital modes.
- Systems Capability - Experience the far-reaching coverage of MOTOTRBO. IP Site Connect uses IP networks to extend the system to create wide-area coverage. Capacity Plus single-site trunking expands capacity to over 1000 users and Linked Capacity Plus combines both to give a wide area, high capacity trunked network.
- IP54 Rated – Protects your radio from driving rain.
How can I send a product inquiry?
You can send an inquiry about each product by filling out an inquiry form next to the product. The inquiry form can be found below the product description and technical specifications in the menu entitled "Send product inquiry". Clicking on the + sign opens a query form in which you fill in the information we ask of you as a customer. In the "Message" field you can write additional information that interests you and simply send an inquiry by clicking the mouse on the "Send" field.
By doing so, your inquiry was sent to our e-mail address and our commercial clerks will answer you as soon as possible.
How to send an inquiry for more products?
If you have a list of equipment that contains more than one product, send us an inquiry by placing all the products in the cart first. Next to each product photo, below the title and a brief description of the product, there is a menu for putting more products in the cart. You can also select the desired amount of the same product before placing it in the cart.
Once you have selected the appropriate quantity, click on the "Add to cart" field with the mouse. A window will appear in the upper right corner of your screen where you will see the message "Successfully added to cart". By doing so, you have placed the product in the cart and you can continue to select other products in our Web catalog.
When you have gathered all the products in the cart for which you want to send an inquiry, at the main menu (upper right corner of your screen) click on the field called "Cart". You can also see the number of products you have placed in your cart. In the cart, you can additionally change the quantities of products or remove a product that you do not need.
You send an inquiry for an offer by filling in the information we ask of you as a customer in the inquiry form. In the "Message" field you can write additional information that interests you and simply send an inquiry by clicking the mouse on the "Send" field.
How can I pay for the product?
You can pay for the products from our Web catalog after receiving an offer from our sales department. Our offer contains all the necessary information for payment: product price (excluding VAT), invoice number for payment and company name and address. You can pay for the offer via internet banking or a general payment slip at the nearest post office.
In our sales centers you can buy and pick up the product yourself. We offer you methods of payment by card (Maestro or Visa) and cash payment.
Delivery and delivery of products?
You can pick up all our products yourself in our sales centers throughout the Republic of Croatia: Zagreb, Split, Osijek and Rijeka. For the territory of Bosnia and Herzegovina, you can pick up all the products in the business center in Banja Luka.
We deliver products according to the agreement. Products can be sent to your address as soon as possible via delivery services (GLS, HP Express, Lagermax) or you can arrange transportation yourself. For all listed methods of delivery, additional postage is charged according to the valid price list, the amount of which is stated in advance on the offer with the product.
Delivery of products to your address via delivery services is 2-3 working days, and for islands within 5 - 7 working days. The listed options and delivery deadlines are valid for the territory of the Republic of Croatia, for foreign countries only by agreement.
What if the product has a fail?
If the product you received is having a fail or damaged, please contact us via our e-mail address email@example.com or call the nearest sales center "Vatropromet" where you placed your order. After reviewing the returned product, we will notify you of further steps.
Can the product be replaced?
Product replacement is possible for all products within 14 working days of receipt of the shipment. The product replacement request must be sent together with the product to the address from which you received the shipment (listed on the shipment).
Your message has been sent successfully. Thank you.