Life detector device Leader Scan
Leader SCAN can detect and locate trapped victims with UWB (Ultra Wide Band) radar technology.
Following structural collapses, landslides or avalanches, Leader SCAN can detect and locate trapped victims with UWB (Ultra Wide Band) radar technology. UWB sensors scan the surface of rubble for chest or gestural movements of buried victims up to 30m in open field.
The high sensitivity sensors detect even the weakest movements and allow to precisely indicate the depth to which the victim is located. The frequency of movements is also analysed in order to deduce whether it is a human life or not.
Leader SCAN has 2 search modes:
- Automatic: Automatic analysis of several predefined areas to detect up to 7 living people.
- Manual : Manual analysis defined beforehand with selection of the search area.
UWB movement detector
Leader SCAN sensors feature Ultra Wide Band (UWB) technology that scans the surface of the rubble to search for conscious or unconscious victim movements up to 30m in open field.
High sensitivity sensors
Leader SCAN detects even the smallest movements (respiratory or gestural movements) and displays their frequency to deduce whether it is a human life or not.
2 search modes
- AUTOMATIC search mode: allows to automatically analyse several areas to detect up to 7 living people!
- MANUAL search mode: manual selection of the search area and the minimum & maximum depth!
- Modes: Motion detection
- Technology: 1 wireless Ultra Wide Band (UWB) radar sensor (cable supplied for wired connection)
- Features: Sensor control from the control box, Display of detected motion at detected depth, Real Time and Auto modes, Depth selection, High-intensity or Low-intensity motion indicator, Oscilloscope for motion detail, Data record, Record replay, Right-handed / left-handed mode, Brightness adjustment, Charge level.
- Dimensions: W: 24 x H: 15.2 x D: 5.1 cm
- Weight with battery: 1.38 kg
- Screen: TFT LCD, 7’’ - 800 x 480 px WVGA
- Screen protection: Transparent thermoplastic
- Control box water and dust resistance: IP54
- Autonomy: 5 h
- Start time: <1 minute
- Connections: 2 connectors for antenna connection and wired connection of UWB sensor
- Antenna for UWB sensor connection: Removable and adjustable for a range up to 30m in unobstructed space
- Wireless transmission: Antenna for interconnection of wireless seismic sensors (up to 30-50m in unobstructed space)
- Memory card: Slot for micro SD card for recording detection data
- Technology: UWB radar sensor
- Box connection type: Wireless (wi-fi)
- Number of interconnections: 1 wireless sensor (cable supplied for wired connection)
- Range: 30m in unobstructed space
- Dimensions: W: 43 x H: 24.4 x D: 34.1 cm
- Weight: 6.7 kg (with batteries)
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Water and dust resistance of sensors: IP67
- Power supply: Endura CUE - D75 L-Ion Battery (4.9A / 59W)
- Autonomy: 5 h
CAMERA HEAD (ON POLE)
CONTROL BOX BATTERY
- Dimensions: W: 6.5 x H: 13 x D: 3cm
- Weight: 280 g
- Type: Lithium Ion Polymer. 37 Wh
- Autonomy: 2.5 h
- Charging time: 3.5 h
- Recharging cycles: 500
- Compatibility: Interchangeable with LEADER Search, LEADER Cam and LEADER Scan
- Spare battery pack: Supplied additionally for use when needed with 10 AAA batteries
- Material: Rigid impact-resistant polypropylene shell
- Transport: Suitable for air transport (integrated pressure equalising valve)
- Dimensions: H: 37 x D: 51 x W: 67 cm
- Empty weight: 13 kg
- Loaded case weight: 25.95 kg
- Water and dust resistance: IP67
- Number of wheels: -
- Internal protection: Device contained in a backpack ready to wear (to avoid the weight of the case)
How can I send a product inquiry?
You can send an inquiry about each product by filling out an inquiry form next to the product. The inquiry form can be found below the product description and technical specifications in the menu entitled "Send product inquiry". Clicking on the + sign opens a query form in which you fill in the information we ask of you as a customer. In the "Message" field you can write additional information that interests you and simply send an inquiry by clicking the mouse on the "Send" field.
By doing so, your inquiry was sent to our e-mail address and our commercial clerks will answer you as soon as possible.
How to send an inquiry for more products?
If you have a list of equipment that contains more than one product, send us an inquiry by placing all the products in the cart first. Next to each product photo, below the title and a brief description of the product, there is a menu for putting more products in the cart. You can also select the desired amount of the same product before placing it in the cart.
Once you have selected the appropriate quantity, click on the "Add to cart" field with the mouse. A window will appear in the upper right corner of your screen where you will see the message "Successfully added to cart". By doing so, you have placed the product in the cart and you can continue to select other products in our Web catalog.
When you have gathered all the products in the cart for which you want to send an inquiry, at the main menu (upper right corner of your screen) click on the field called "Cart". You can also see the number of products you have placed in your cart. In the cart, you can additionally change the quantities of products or remove a product that you do not need.
You send an inquiry for an offer by filling in the information we ask of you as a customer in the inquiry form. In the "Message" field you can write additional information that interests you and simply send an inquiry by clicking the mouse on the "Send" field.
How can I pay for the product?
You can pay for the products from our Web catalog after receiving an offer from our sales department. Our offer contains all the necessary information for payment: product price (excluding VAT), invoice number for payment and company name and address. You can pay for the offer via internet banking or a general payment slip at the nearest post office.
In our sales centers you can buy and pick up the product yourself. We offer you methods of payment by card (Maestro or Visa) and cash payment.
Delivery and delivery of products?
You can pick up all our products yourself in our sales centers throughout the Republic of Croatia: Zagreb, Split, Osijek and Rijeka. For the territory of Bosnia and Herzegovina, you can pick up all the products in the business center in Banja Luka.
We deliver products according to the agreement. Products can be sent to your address as soon as possible via delivery services (GLS, HP Express, Lagermax) or you can arrange transportation yourself. For all listed methods of delivery, additional postage is charged according to the valid price list, the amount of which is stated in advance on the offer with the product.
Delivery of products to your address via delivery services is 2-3 working days, and for islands within 5 - 7 working days. The listed options and delivery deadlines are valid for the territory of the Republic of Croatia, for foreign countries only by agreement.
What if the product has a fail?
If the product you received is having a fail or damaged, please contact us via our e-mail address [email protected] or call the nearest sales center "Vatropromet" where you placed your order. After reviewing the returned product, we will notify you of further steps.
Can the product be replaced?
Product replacement is possible for all products within 14 working days of receipt of the shipment. The product replacement request must be sent together with the product to the address from which you received the shipment (listed on the shipment).
Your message has been sent successfully. Thank you.