Life detector camera Leader CAM
Leader CAM is designed to visually locate victims in inaccessible confined spaces and interact with them.
Thanks to its search camera, Leader CAM is designed to visually locate victims in inaccessible confined spaces and interact with them to assess what help and relief is required.
Featuring an ergonomic control box with a bright, wide colour screen and a rechargeable battery (2.5 h battery life), Leader CAM is perfect for extended search operations in the field.
The search camera is fixed on an ultra lightweight carbon-fibre telescopic pole for great manoeuvrability in the field. The camera head is articulated, waterproof and illuminated to locate victims accurately. Finally, Leader CAM is equipped with a microphone/loudspeaker communication system placed on the camera to interact with the victim.
Leader CAM features a lightweight control box with an optimum screen size for USAR operations.
Priority to the image
All features are designed to avoid concealing the least possible part of the image captured by the camera: Image displayed on the entire screen and help icons for discrete device management.
Very light telescopic pole
The choice of a carbon-fibre pole seemed obvious to us. Similarly, to give 2 rescuers the opportunity to operate (one remains focused on the screen, the other operates the pole) allows more precision in the search.
Leader CAM is used by USAR teams to search for buried victims under rubble in confined spaces, but also for visual search in wells or under water up to 180m. 90m reels allow these operations.
- Modes: Search camera
- Technology: Search camera
- Features: Right/Left camera orientation, Manual 360° orientation, Lighting (8 illumination levels), Photo/Video recording, Photo/Video playback, Digital zoom x2, PTT audio communication, Image rotation, Right-handed / left-handed mode, Sound volume adjustment, Brightness adjustment, Charge level.
- Dimensions: W 24 x H 15.2 x D 5.1 cm
- Weight with battery: 1.38 kg
- Screen: TFT LCD, 7’’ - 800 x 480 px WVGA
- Screen protection: Transparent thermoplastic
- Control box water and dust resistance: IP54
- Autonomy: 2.5 h
- Start time: <1 minute
- Connections: Up to 2 headphones, Camera and Antenna
- Wireless transmission: Antenna for interconnection of wireless seismic sensors (up to 100m in unobstructed space)
- Memory card: Slot for micro SD card for recording photos and videos
- Models: 2.4m or 3.7m
- Weight: Model 2.4m = 1.4 kg / Model 3.7m = 2 kg
- Head: Model 2.4m = attached to the pole / Model 3.7m = detachable
- Material: Carbon fibre
- Pistol grip: Removable
- Pole/control box mounting: articulated arm supplied to attach the box to the pole
CAMERA HEAD (ON POLE)
- Diameter: 47 mm to fit in standard 51mm core holes
- Camera articulation: 170° (85° to right and 85° to left)
- Field of view: 260° in total
- Type of articulation: Motorised electric rotation with flexible articulation to absorb shocks
- Lighting: 8 LED with 8 illumination levels
- Communication: Microphone/loudspeaker integrated for half-duplex communication with victim
- Camera protection: Scratch-proof sapphire lens
- Water resistance: Up to 2m when the camera head has its water-resisting plug fitted
- Weight: 430 g
- Mono or Stereo: Stereo
- Microphone: Built-in to communicate in search camera mode
- NRR (Noise Reduction Rating) hearing protection: 23 dB
- Number of simultaneously connected pairs: 2 pairs of headphones, one being optional
CONTROL BOX BATTERY
- Dimensions: W 6.5 x H 13 x D 3cm
- Weight: 280gr
- Type: Lithium Ion Polymer. 37 Wh
- Autonomy: 2.5 h
- Charging time: 3.5 h
- Recharging cycles: 500
- Compatibility: Interchangeable with LEADER Search, LEADER Cam and LEADER Scan
- Spare battery pack: Supplied additionally for use when needed with 10 AAA batteries
- Material: Rigid impact-resistant polypropylene shell
- Transport: Suitable for air transport (integrated pressure equalising valve)
- Dimensions: H 18 x D 43 x W 121 cm
- Empty weight: 7.80 kg
- Loaded case weight: 14 kg
- Water and dust resistance: IP67
- Number of wheels: 2
- Internal protection: Device contained in a case with foam integrated
How can I send a product inquiry?
You can send an inquiry about each product by filling out an inquiry form next to the product. The inquiry form can be found below the product description and technical specifications in the menu entitled "Send product inquiry". Clicking on the + sign opens a query form in which you fill in the information we ask of you as a customer. In the "Message" field you can write additional information that interests you and simply send an inquiry by clicking the mouse on the "Send" field.
By doing so, your inquiry was sent to our e-mail address and our commercial clerks will answer you as soon as possible.
How to send an inquiry for more products?
If you have a list of equipment that contains more than one product, send us an inquiry by placing all the products in the cart first. Next to each product photo, below the title and a brief description of the product, there is a menu for putting more products in the cart. You can also select the desired amount of the same product before placing it in the cart.
Once you have selected the appropriate quantity, click on the "Add to cart" field with the mouse. A window will appear in the upper right corner of your screen where you will see the message "Successfully added to cart". By doing so, you have placed the product in the cart and you can continue to select other products in our Web catalog.
When you have gathered all the products in the cart for which you want to send an inquiry, at the main menu (upper right corner of your screen) click on the field called "Cart". You can also see the number of products you have placed in your cart. In the cart, you can additionally change the quantities of products or remove a product that you do not need.
You send an inquiry for an offer by filling in the information we ask of you as a customer in the inquiry form. In the "Message" field you can write additional information that interests you and simply send an inquiry by clicking the mouse on the "Send" field.
How can I pay for the product?
You can pay for the products from our Web catalog after receiving an offer from our sales department. Our offer contains all the necessary information for payment: product price (excluding VAT), invoice number for payment and company name and address. You can pay for the offer via internet banking or a general payment slip at the nearest post office.
In our sales centers you can buy and pick up the product yourself. We offer you methods of payment by card (Maestro or Visa) and cash payment.
Delivery and delivery of products?
You can pick up all our products yourself in our sales centers throughout the Republic of Croatia: Zagreb, Split, Osijek and Rijeka. For the territory of Bosnia and Herzegovina, you can pick up all the products in the business center in Banja Luka.
We deliver products according to the agreement. Products can be sent to your address as soon as possible via delivery services (GLS, HP Express, Lagermax) or you can arrange transportation yourself. For all listed methods of delivery, additional postage is charged according to the valid price list, the amount of which is stated in advance on the offer with the product.
Delivery of products to your address via delivery services is 2-3 working days, and for islands within 5 - 7 working days. The listed options and delivery deadlines are valid for the territory of the Republic of Croatia, for foreign countries only by agreement.
What if the product has a fail?
If the product you received is having a fail or damaged, please contact us via our e-mail address [email protected] or call the nearest sales center "Vatropromet" where you placed your order. After reviewing the returned product, we will notify you of further steps.
Can the product be replaced?
Product replacement is possible for all products within 14 working days of receipt of the shipment. The product replacement request must be sent together with the product to the address from which you received the shipment (listed on the shipment).
Your message has been sent successfully. Thank you.