Flashlight Nightstick XPP-5566RX
The INTRANT® Intrinsically Safe Angle Light is a Flashlight, a Floodlight and a Dual-Light Angle Light.
The INTRANT® Intrinsically Safe Angle Light is a Flashlight, a Floodlight and a Dual-Light Angle Light that is cULus, ATEX, IECEx, and INMETRO certified Intrinsically Safe.
The INTRANTs flashlight pivots 90 degrees up and down with a 45 degree downward angled floodlight. The flashlight setting offers user-selectable brightness settings of 200, 110 and 60 Lumens with a 401 meter beam distance. The ultra-tight beam is perfect for cutting through smoke and lighting up objects at great distances. The floodlight setting has user-selectable brightness settings of 100, 40 and a “Survival Mode” of 20 lumens that provides just enough light in an emergency situation with a run-time of 33 hours.
The Dual-Light mode allows the user to simultaneously see objects at a distance or through the smoke, as well as see the ground in front of them as they walk or work. The INTRANT is powered by 3 included AA batteries and can be upgraded to a rechargeable model by adding the optional rechargeable Lithium-ion battery pack and the charger. The INTRANT is IP-67 dustproof/waterproof and meets requirements of NFPA-1971-8.6 (2013).
- cULus, ATEX, IECEx, and INMETRO certified Intrinsically Safe
- LED technology
- Flashlight – Floodlight – Dual-Light™
- 8 User-selectable brightness settings for the Flashlight and Floodlight including a 20 Lumen Survival Mode
- High-efficiency deep parabolic reflector creating a sharp focused flashlight beam
- Dual-light (both the flashlight & floodlight on at the same time) provides for maximum lighting versatility and user safety
- Glass-filled Nylon Polymer housing
- Dual body switches
- Heavy-duty stainless-steel pocket clip
- Battery charge status indicator (for use only with rechargeable battery)
- IP-67 Dustproof / Waterproof
- Impact & chemical resistant
- Meets requirements of NFPA-1971-8.6 (2013)
- Serialized for personal identification
- 3 AA batteries (included)
- Upgradeable to rechargeable by adding Lithium-ion Battery Pack, Charger and AC and/or DC Power Supply
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Dual-Light: Yes
- Multi-Function: Yes
- Flashlight Lumens: 200 / 110 / 60
- Floodlight Lumens: 100 / 40 / 20
- Dual-Light Lumens: 205
- Beam Distance: 401 m / 250 m / 187 m
- Candela: 40,256 / 15,625 / 8,750
- Drop Rating: 2 m
- Dust/Water Rating: ANSI IP-67 Dustproof / Waterproof
- Flashlight Runtime: 11 / 18 / 33
- Floodlight Runtime: 11 / 18 / 33
- Dual-Light Runtime: 11
- Floodlight Color: White
- Type of Floodlight: Solid
- Switch Function: Dual Body Switches - High/Medium/Low/Strobe Flashlight, High/Medium/Survival Floodlight, Dual-Light
- Length: 6.6 in (168 mm)
- Width: 2.6 in (66 mm)
- Depth: 2.6 in (66 mm)
- Weight: 11.1 oz (315 g)
- Head Diameter: 2.1 in (53 mm)
- Light Source: LED
- Case Material: Glass-filled nylon polymer
- Body Color: Red
- Quantity of Batteries: 3
- Power Source: AA Batteries (included)
- Package Contents: Light, AA Battery Carrier & 3 AA Batteries
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
How can I send a product inquiry?
You can send an inquiry about each product by filling out an inquiry form next to the product. The inquiry form can be found below the product description and technical specifications in the menu entitled "Send product inquiry". Clicking on the + sign opens a query form in which you fill in the information we ask of you as a customer. In the "Message" field you can write additional information that interests you and simply send an inquiry by clicking the mouse on the "Send" field.
By doing so, your inquiry was sent to our e-mail address and our commercial clerks will answer you as soon as possible.
How to send an inquiry for more products?
If you have a list of equipment that contains more than one product, send us an inquiry by placing all the products in the cart first. Next to each product photo, below the title and a brief description of the product, there is a menu for putting more products in the cart. You can also select the desired amount of the same product before placing it in the cart.
Once you have selected the appropriate quantity, click on the "Add to cart" field with the mouse. A window will appear in the upper right corner of your screen where you will see the message "Successfully added to cart". By doing so, you have placed the product in the cart and you can continue to select other products in our Web catalog.
When you have gathered all the products in the cart for which you want to send an inquiry, at the main menu (upper right corner of your screen) click on the field called "Cart". You can also see the number of products you have placed in your cart. In the cart, you can additionally change the quantities of products or remove a product that you do not need.
You send an inquiry for an offer by filling in the information we ask of you as a customer in the inquiry form. In the "Message" field you can write additional information that interests you and simply send an inquiry by clicking the mouse on the "Send" field.
How can I pay for the product?
You can pay for the products from our Web catalog after receiving an offer from our sales department. Our offer contains all the necessary information for payment: product price (excluding VAT), invoice number for payment and company name and address. You can pay for the offer via internet banking or a general payment slip at the nearest post office.
In our sales centers you can buy and pick up the product yourself. We offer you methods of payment by card (Maestro or Visa) and cash payment.
Delivery and delivery of products?
You can pick up all our products yourself in our sales centers throughout the Republic of Croatia: Zagreb, Split, Osijek and Rijeka. For the territory of Bosnia and Herzegovina, you can pick up all the products in the business center in Banja Luka.
We deliver products according to the agreement. Products can be sent to your address as soon as possible via delivery services (GLS, HP Express, Lagermax) or you can arrange transportation yourself. For all listed methods of delivery, additional postage is charged according to the valid price list, the amount of which is stated in advance on the offer with the product.
Delivery of products to your address via delivery services is 2-3 working days, and for islands within 5 - 7 working days. The listed options and delivery deadlines are valid for the territory of the Republic of Croatia, for foreign countries only by agreement.
What if the product has a fail?
If the product you received is having a fail or damaged, please contact us via our e-mail address [email protected] or call the nearest sales center "Vatropromet" where you placed your order. After reviewing the returned product, we will notify you of further steps.
Can the product be replaced?
Product replacement is possible for all products within 14 working days of receipt of the shipment. The product replacement request must be sent together with the product to the address from which you received the shipment (listed on the shipment).
Your message has been sent successfully. Thank you.