Firefighting Robot Magirus AIRCORE TAF35
The fire-fighting turbine vehicle Magirus AirCore is very efficient for big fires and big surface, especially liquid fires.
The fire-fighting turbine vehicle Magirus AirCore is very efficient for big fires and big surface, especially liquid fires. It binds gasses and smoke and improves the visibility and safety.
Furthermore this special vehicle provides much faster heat absorption compared to current methods and is easy and safe in use. Further advantage of the Magirus AirCore is its maintenance friendliness.
The concept of the AirCore
- Flexible centre nozzle choice
- Radial nozzle capacity 1,000 l/min
- Center nozzle capacity 500 l (spray nozzles) / 2,500 l/min (spray jet / full jet)
- Total water flow capacity up to 3,500 l/min
- Electric or hydraulic drive
- 2 sizes available: S15 or M25
- Up to 80 m throwing distance
- 8-12 bar operational pressure, max. 16 bar
- Foam agent application possible (0,5 / 1 %)
- Remot controle possible
- Electrical adjustment of the centre nozzle to spray jet / full jet
- Compact dimensions
Advantages and Benefits
- Very efficient for big fires and big surfaces, especially liquid fires, due to high extinguishing efficiency of the aerosol turbine
- Very effective in case of complex building structures
- Binding of gasses and smoke, improving visibility and safety
- High cooling efficiency due to bigger, nebulized water quantity
- Much faster heat absorption compared to conventional methods
- Easy and safe in use
- Flexibility in manoeuvrability
- Liftable and tiltable turbine
- Gentle application of water / water-foam-mix on liquid fires
- Maintenance friendly layout of all components
- Speed: 0 - 9 km/h
- Gross vehicle weight: 3,900 kg
- Engine: (Diesel) 53 kW (71 HP) water-cooled Tier 4, Stage III B, Step 4
- Fuel tank: 75 l
- Autonomy at full load operation: 5-7 h
- Gradeability (max): 58 % (30°)
- Lateral inclination (max): 27 % (15°)
- Pulling power: 3.8 t (3,800 daN)
- Noise level (LpA at 10m safety distance): 84 dB(A)
- Remote control distance: up to 300 m
- Dimensions (LxWxH): approx. 3,000 x 1,650 x 2,200 mm
- Power: 25 kW (shaft power)
- Operational pressure water: max. 16 bar
- Water flow:
- Mode for fine water mist (nozzle head and -ring) from 0 to 1,500 l/min
- Mode for high water flow from 0 to 4,700 l/min at 16 bar (monitor and nozzle ring) from 0 to 4,000 l/min at 13 bar
- Monitor spray pattern: adjustable with remote control
- Flow rate: stepwise adjustable
- Angle of inclination. -22° - 47°
- Water supply: 4 x Storz B
- Throwing distance in fine water mist mode: up to 60 m
- Throwing distance in highly flow rate mode: up to 80 m
- Airflow infinitely adjustable: 60,000 m³/h (*) / 105,000 m³/h
How can I send a product inquiry?
You can send an inquiry about each product by filling out an inquiry form next to the product. The inquiry form can be found below the product description and technical specifications in the menu entitled "Send product inquiry". Clicking on the + sign opens a query form in which you fill in the information we ask of you as a customer. In the "Message" field you can write additional information that interests you and simply send an inquiry by clicking the mouse on the "Send" field.
By doing so, your inquiry was sent to our e-mail address and our commercial clerks will answer you as soon as possible.
How to send an inquiry for more products?
If you have a list of equipment that contains more than one product, send us an inquiry by placing all the products in the cart first. Next to each product photo, below the title and a brief description of the product, there is a menu for putting more products in the cart. You can also select the desired amount of the same product before placing it in the cart.
Once you have selected the appropriate quantity, click on the "Add to cart" field with the mouse. A window will appear in the upper right corner of your screen where you will see the message "Successfully added to cart". By doing so, you have placed the product in the cart and you can continue to select other products in our Web catalog.
When you have gathered all the products in the cart for which you want to send an inquiry, at the main menu (upper right corner of your screen) click on the field called "Cart". You can also see the number of products you have placed in your cart. In the cart, you can additionally change the quantities of products or remove a product that you do not need.
You send an inquiry for an offer by filling in the information we ask of you as a customer in the inquiry form. In the "Message" field you can write additional information that interests you and simply send an inquiry by clicking the mouse on the "Send" field.
How can I pay for the product?
You can pay for the products from our Web catalog after receiving an offer from our sales department. Our offer contains all the necessary information for payment: product price (excluding VAT), invoice number for payment and company name and address. You can pay for the offer via internet banking or a general payment slip at the nearest post office.
In our sales centers you can buy and pick up the product yourself. We offer you methods of payment by card (Maestro or Visa) and cash payment.
Delivery and delivery of products?
You can pick up all our products yourself in our sales centers throughout the Republic of Croatia: Zagreb, Split, Osijek and Rijeka. For the territory of Bosnia and Herzegovina, you can pick up all the products in the business center in Banja Luka.
We deliver products according to the agreement. Products can be sent to your address as soon as possible via delivery services (GLS, HP Express, Lagermax) or you can arrange transportation yourself. For all listed methods of delivery, additional postage is charged according to the valid price list, the amount of which is stated in advance on the offer with the product.
Delivery of products to your address via delivery services is 2-3 working days, and for islands within 5 - 7 working days. The listed options and delivery deadlines are valid for the territory of the Republic of Croatia, for foreign countries only by agreement.
What if the product has a fail?
If the product you received is having a fail or damaged, please contact us via our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or call the nearest sales center "Vatropromet" where you placed your order. After reviewing the returned product, we will notify you of further steps.
Can the product be replaced?
Product replacement is possible for all products within 14 working days of receipt of the shipment. The product replacement request must be sent together with the product to the address from which you received the shipment (listed on the shipment).
Your message has been sent successfully. Thank you.