Firefighter Work Suit RIPS
Work suit for firefighters (jacket and pants), raw material composition: 50% cotton and 50% polyester fibers.
Firefighter Work Jacket:
- Made of dark blue raw material: 50% cotton and 50% polyester fiber (PES)
- Fastens with zipper and flap with metallic dark blue buckles
- On the front of the blouse at chest height, are sewn two pockets with flaps that fasten with buckles
- Below the upper elbow-high pockets are two obliquely incised pockets
- Shoulder straps with the title mark are sewn on the shoulders, and they are fastened with a dark blue button
- The sleeves are made of two parts, and at the ends they end with cuffs that fasten with buckles
- The back of the blouse is made of one piece, and on each side there are edges facing the cuff
- The blouse has a belt that fastens with a buckle, and the inside is lined with synthetic lining
- Professional bracelets worn on the blouse are made of dark blue fabric
- A 5 cm sleeve from the top edge is sewn with a fire brigade or company insignia
- Of the dark blue fabric of the raw material composition: 50% cotton and 50% polyester fiber (PES)
- They have one notched pocket on the top left and right
- On the left and right at the height of the thigh are sewn two accordion pockets with flaps that fasten with clasps
- The width of the socks at the lower end is from 22 cm to 26 cm
- The required number of belt holders, 4-6 cm wide, is sewn on the trousers around the waist
- Firefighter work shirt (blue)
- Cap with fire emblem
- Work shoes
- Duty Emblem
- Firefighting badges of rank and duties
How can I send a product inquiry?
You can send an inquiry about each product by filling out an inquiry form next to the product. The inquiry form can be found below the product description and technical specifications in the menu entitled "Send product inquiry". Clicking on the + sign opens a query form in which you fill in the information we ask of you as a customer. In the "Message" field you can write additional information that interests you and simply send an inquiry by clicking the mouse on the "Send" field.
By doing so, your inquiry was sent to our e-mail address and our commercial clerks will answer you as soon as possible.
How to send an inquiry for more products?
If you have a list of equipment that contains more than one product, send us an inquiry by placing all the products in the cart first. Next to each product photo, below the title and a brief description of the product, there is a menu for putting more products in the cart. You can also select the desired amount of the same product before placing it in the cart.
Once you have selected the appropriate quantity, click on the "Add to cart" field with the mouse. A window will appear in the upper right corner of your screen where you will see the message "Successfully added to cart". By doing so, you have placed the product in the cart and you can continue to select other products in our Web catalog.
When you have gathered all the products in the cart for which you want to send an inquiry, at the main menu (upper right corner of your screen) click on the field called "Cart". You can also see the number of products you have placed in your cart. In the cart, you can additionally change the quantities of products or remove a product that you do not need.
You send an inquiry for an offer by filling in the information we ask of you as a customer in the inquiry form. In the "Message" field you can write additional information that interests you and simply send an inquiry by clicking the mouse on the "Send" field.
How can I pay for the product?
You can pay for the products from our Web catalog after receiving an offer from our sales department. Our offer contains all the necessary information for payment: product price (excluding VAT), invoice number for payment and company name and address. You can pay for the offer via internet banking or a general payment slip at the nearest post office.
In our sales centers you can buy and pick up the product yourself. We offer you methods of payment by card (Maestro or Visa) and cash payment.
Delivery and delivery of products?
You can pick up all our products yourself in our sales centers throughout the Republic of Croatia: Zagreb, Split, Osijek and Rijeka. For the territory of Bosnia and Herzegovina, you can pick up all the products in the business center in Banja Luka.
We deliver products according to the agreement. Products can be sent to your address as soon as possible via delivery services (GLS, HP Express, Lagermax) or you can arrange transportation yourself. For all listed methods of delivery, additional postage is charged according to the valid price list, the amount of which is stated in advance on the offer with the product.
Delivery of products to your address via delivery services is 2-3 working days, and for islands within 5 - 7 working days. The listed options and delivery deadlines are valid for the territory of the Republic of Croatia, for foreign countries only by agreement.
What if the product has a fail?
If the product you received is having a fail or damaged, please contact us via our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or call the nearest sales center "Vatropromet" where you placed your order. After reviewing the returned product, we will notify you of further steps.
Can the product be replaced?
Product replacement is possible for all products within 14 working days of receipt of the shipment. The product replacement request must be sent together with the product to the address from which you received the shipment (listed on the shipment).
Your message has been sent successfully. Thank you.