Firefighter Suit Texport Fire Stretch, IB-TEX®
Protective suit for fire interventions with special stretch areas on jacket and trousers.
The Fire Stretch suit opens up new dimensions in fit and wear comfort in protective clothing for firefighters.
The Fire Stretch Series has special stretch-areas and combines these with a short jacket and especially movement-friendly cut of the pants. The series thus offers the best possible freedom of movement in every situation. Moreover, the suit offers all the essentials which one expects from high-quality modern protective clothing for firefighters.
Main features and details:
- Dynamic elements: high visibility from the side (reflective lines on the sleeve)
- Upper sleeve pocket: outer, left sleeve
- Velcro strap on the left side of the chest: for the last name / duty emblem
- Flashlight loop: adjustable in width
- Additional reinforcement on the elbows: abrasion protection
- Ergonomically shaped sleeves: enhanced mobility
- Branding area: for marking of the fire brigade or the Voluntary Fire Brigade
- Stretch areas: for complete freedom in work and movement
- Radio station pocket: right side of chest, adjustable length and width
- Pocket Napoleon: integrated in the suit
- Internal pockets: left side with additional ballpoint pen pocket
- Outer pockets: two large pockets on both sides of the jacket
- Sleeve width adjustment strap: adjustable on velcro, with thermal bracelet
- Inspection openings: internal
- Jacket edge: abrasion resistant
- High visibility: Reflective stripes on the front and back of the jacket, and on the sleeves
- Trousers: individual waist width adjustment
- Cuff inside the trousers: protection from dirt
- Additional knee reinforcements: abrasion protection
- Side pockets: on the outside, both socks
- High visibility: yellow / silver / yellow stripe on the front, side and back of the trousers
X-TREME® light offers heat protection that significantly exceeds the values set out in the European norm EN 469, whether in direct contact with flames or heat radiation. When developing X-TREME light, the focus has been strongly on the weight. X-TREME® light combines excellent protection with significantly improved comfort, supported by the material’s light weight.
Innovative outer materials
With IB-TEX®, TEXPORT® presents a Nomex® premium product that sets new standards. The fabric, produced by IBENA® exclusively for TEXPORT®, combines extremely high mechanical values with a unique aesthetic. The reason for this lies in the innovative design: instead of using Para-Aramid, the strength of the fabric is achieved by working in aromatic polyesters. IB-TEX® is made up of 73 % aromatic polyamide (Aramid/Nomex®), 25 % aromatic PES and 2 % carbon fibre. That is how IB-TEX® guarantees the best protection effect. As a result of its special PowerShell finishing, re-waterproofing is not required until after 40 washing cycles.
- External material: IB-TEX®
- Composition: X-Treme® light
- Membrane: UP - TEX Flameliner CROSSTECH®: 100% ePTFE, 50% AR, 50% CV (FR)
- Color: gold, dark blue and red
- Sizes: XS - 4XL
- According to standard: EN 1149-5:2008,EN 469:2005+A1:2006 xf2 xr2 y2 z2
How can I send a product inquiry?
You can send an inquiry about each product by filling out an inquiry form next to the product. The inquiry form can be found below the product description and technical specifications in the menu entitled "Send product inquiry". Clicking on the + sign opens a query form in which you fill in the information we ask of you as a customer. In the "Message" field you can write additional information that interests you and simply send an inquiry by clicking the mouse on the "Send" field.
By doing so, your inquiry was sent to our e-mail address and our commercial clerks will answer you as soon as possible.
How to send an inquiry for more products?
If you have a list of equipment that contains more than one product, send us an inquiry by placing all the products in the cart first. Next to each product photo, below the title and a brief description of the product, there is a menu for putting more products in the cart. You can also select the desired amount of the same product before placing it in the cart.
Once you have selected the appropriate quantity, click on the "Add to cart" field with the mouse. A window will appear in the upper right corner of your screen where you will see the message "Successfully added to cart". By doing so, you have placed the product in the cart and you can continue to select other products in our Web catalog.
When you have gathered all the products in the cart for which you want to send an inquiry, at the main menu (upper right corner of your screen) click on the field called "Cart". You can also see the number of products you have placed in your cart. In the cart, you can additionally change the quantities of products or remove a product that you do not need.
You send an inquiry for an offer by filling in the information we ask of you as a customer in the inquiry form. In the "Message" field you can write additional information that interests you and simply send an inquiry by clicking the mouse on the "Send" field.
How can I pay for the product?
You can pay for the products from our Web catalog after receiving an offer from our sales department. Our offer contains all the necessary information for payment: product price (excluding VAT), invoice number for payment and company name and address. You can pay for the offer via internet banking or a general payment slip at the nearest post office.
In our sales centers you can buy and pick up the product yourself. We offer you methods of payment by card (Maestro or Visa) and cash payment.
Delivery and delivery of products?
You can pick up all our products yourself in our sales centers throughout the Republic of Croatia: Zagreb, Split, Osijek and Rijeka. For the territory of Bosnia and Herzegovina, you can pick up all the products in the business center in Banja Luka.
We deliver products according to the agreement. Products can be sent to your address as soon as possible via delivery services (GLS, HP Express, Lagermax) or you can arrange transportation yourself. For all listed methods of delivery, additional postage is charged according to the valid price list, the amount of which is stated in advance on the offer with the product.
Delivery of products to your address via delivery services is 2-3 working days, and for islands within 5 - 7 working days. The listed options and delivery deadlines are valid for the territory of the Republic of Croatia, for foreign countries only by agreement.
What if the product has a fail?
If the product you received is having a fail or damaged, please contact us via our e-mail address [email protected] or call the nearest sales center "Vatropromet" where you placed your order. After reviewing the returned product, we will notify you of further steps.
Can the product be replaced?
Product replacement is possible for all products within 14 working days of receipt of the shipment. The product replacement request must be sent together with the product to the address from which you received the shipment (listed on the shipment).
Your message has been sent successfully. Thank you.