Firefighter Helmet PAB Fire 05, High Visibility RR X-treme
Fire helmet with integrated lamp, appearance and design of this helmet enables high visibility of user.
Intervention fire helmet, appearance and design of this helmet enables high visibility of user.
New, modern design and excellent protection properties. Optimal relationship between protection and comfort with a broad spectrum of optional upgrades. Integrated LED lamp on the helmet with a red signal lamp on the background of the lamp holder, which flashes and allows the visibility of the user in conditions of reduced visibility at firefighting interventions (night, smoke ...).
Structural firefighting has never been safer!
High tech materials:
- Flame retardant and high temperature resistant composite
- Anti-scratch and anti-fog coated integrated visor (EN 14458:2004)
- Anti-scratch and anti-fog coated integrated goggle (EN 166 and EN 14458)
- Glass fibre reinforced thermoplastic
- Integrated white LED lamp on top of the helmet
- Integrated red signal light in the lamp holder
The PAB Fire 05 fire helmet is a new generation product and with this item "Vatropromet" continues the successful sale of fire helmets. New and improved performance, protective properties for your head, innovative and modern design. Looking at this helmet no one will remain indifferent as evidenced by the many fire companies and units that use this helmet during interventions.
The addition in the name "High Visibility" means the high visibility of this helmet and also of the firefighter, during interventions with reduced visibility (darkness, smoky space ...). Reflective strips that further enhance the look of the helmet also serve for even more pronounced visibility in difficult conditions.
The helmet has buckles on which a strap of the respirator mask and a helmet lamp can be easily placed. This reduces the total cost when buying a helmet, and these carriers do not need to be purchased later. According to previous surveys of satisfaction of our firefighters, this fire intervention helmet is the best value for money!
We can also boast that the PAB Fire 05 helmet won the prestigious world design award "Red Dot"! You can read more information about the award in our article PAB FIRE 05 Red Dot Award Winner, and if you are interested in the price of a fire helmet and additional information, request an offer or call us.
- 1,000 °C - Extreme temperature resistance up to 1,000 0C in a ten-second flash over flames
- 14 kW / m2 - Long-term temperature resistance, radiant heat test 14 kW/m2
- -30 °C - Excellent protection properties at low temperatures
- Impact Resist - High resistance to mechanical impacts
- High-speed Particles - Visor resistant to high energy impacts
- Color - Coated with high-quality, fire-retardant, and UV-resistant paint
- Electrical insulation capacity: E2, E3
- Full head protection (including neck and face), type B3b
- Interior shock absorber for excellent shock absorption properties
- Resistance to penetration of sharp objects
- Reflective elements for better visibility in low light conditions
- Includes a neck protector (available in aluminized aramid fibre, Nomex, or wool for Holland style)
- Three-point chinstrap (fire-retardant aramid tape, tested to prevent skin irritation)
- Chemical resistance
- Resistance to flames and radiant heat Resistance to hot solids and molten metals
- Improved size adjustment system with easy-grip ratchet knob
- One shell size for head sizes from 52 to 64 cm
- Inner lining made of soft, breathable, and washable materials
- Adjustable mask attachment clips
- Multiple torch attachments points that allow using the torch under different angles
- No tools needed for installation and removal of accessories
- Integrated flip-down visor and eye protector
- 1,470g ± 30g - Basic configuration without accessories
- 1,540g ±30g - Basic configuration with aluminized neck protector
- Shell - glass fibre–reinforced and flame-retardant polyamide
- Visor and eye protector - impact-resistant and flame-retardant polycarbonate with anti-fog and anti-scratch coating. Also available with metal coating
- Neck protectors - aluminized aramid fabric, Nomex, or flame-retardant wool
- Straps and linings - flame-retardant materials that do not cause skin irritation
- EN 443:2008
- EN 14458:2018
How can I send a product inquiry?
You can send an inquiry about each product by filling out an inquiry form next to the product. The inquiry form can be found below the product description and technical specifications in the menu entitled "Send product inquiry". Clicking on the + sign opens a query form in which you fill in the information we ask of you as a customer. In the "Message" field you can write additional information that interests you and simply send an inquiry by clicking the mouse on the "Send" field.
By doing so, your inquiry was sent to our e-mail address and our commercial clerks will answer you as soon as possible.
How to send an inquiry for more products?
If you have a list of equipment that contains more than one product, send us an inquiry by placing all the products in the cart first. Next to each product photo, below the title and a brief description of the product, there is a menu for putting more products in the cart. You can also select the desired amount of the same product before placing it in the cart.
Once you have selected the appropriate quantity, click on the "Add to cart" field with the mouse. A window will appear in the upper right corner of your screen where you will see the message "Successfully added to cart". By doing so, you have placed the product in the cart and you can continue to select other products in our Web catalog.
When you have gathered all the products in the cart for which you want to send an inquiry, at the main menu (upper right corner of your screen) click on the field called "Cart". You can also see the number of products you have placed in your cart. In the cart, you can additionally change the quantities of products or remove a product that you do not need.
You send an inquiry for an offer by filling in the information we ask of you as a customer in the inquiry form. In the "Message" field you can write additional information that interests you and simply send an inquiry by clicking the mouse on the "Send" field.
How can I pay for the product?
You can pay for the products from our Web catalog after receiving an offer from our sales department. Our offer contains all the necessary information for payment: product price (excluding VAT), invoice number for payment and company name and address. You can pay for the offer via internet banking or a general payment slip at the nearest post office.
In our sales centers you can buy and pick up the product yourself. We offer you methods of payment by card (Maestro or Visa) and cash payment.
Delivery and delivery of products?
You can pick up all our products yourself in our sales centers throughout the Republic of Croatia: Zagreb, Split, Osijek and Rijeka. For the territory of Bosnia and Herzegovina, you can pick up all the products in the business center in Banja Luka.
We deliver products according to the agreement. Products can be sent to your address as soon as possible via delivery services (GLS, HP Express, Lagermax) or you can arrange transportation yourself. For all listed methods of delivery, additional postage is charged according to the valid price list, the amount of which is stated in advance on the offer with the product.
Delivery of products to your address via delivery services is 2-3 working days, and for islands within 5 - 7 working days. The listed options and delivery deadlines are valid for the territory of the Republic of Croatia, for foreign countries only by agreement.
What if the product has a fail?
If the product you received is having a fail or damaged, please contact us via our e-mail address email@example.com or call the nearest sales center "Vatropromet" where you placed your order. After reviewing the returned product, we will notify you of further steps.
Can the product be replaced?
Product replacement is possible for all products within 14 working days of receipt of the shipment. The product replacement request must be sent together with the product to the address from which you received the shipment (listed on the shipment).
Your message has been sent successfully. Thank you.