Firefighter Boots Brandbull 005 FHR
Protective boots for Firefighters, made of black impregnated water - resistant leather.
The new generation of Brandbull 005 firefighting boots, now of even better quality and under the new name Brandbull 005 FHR. The boots are certified in accordance with EN 15090: 2012.
- The boots are equipped with two straps for convenience (for easier wearing) and will provide the user with a high level of safety and comfort.
- Made of black impregnated water-resistant leather, high quality, 2 - 2.2 mm thick.
- Heat resistant and waterproof 180 minutes.
- The steel cap protects your toes from bumps and foreign body punctures (200 J / 1500 N).
- The front of the boot is covered with rubber, which is very resistant to abrasion.
- Fireproof seams made of Nomex® thread.
- 3M yellow fireproof strips ensure high visibility of the firefighter during the day and especially during night interventions.
- The comfort of using the boots is increased by the front and back bending zones, with additional plastic ankle protection, an ankle pillow, leather straps for quick tucking on the feet and a soft trim on the top of the boots.
- Available sizes: 37 -48.
Solutions used in the construction of these boots:
- Breathable and waterproof TE-POR® membrane that reduces sweating and prevents absorption into the boot, improves hygiene parameters, protects against water / moisture and provides a feeling of comfort in all weather conditions.
- Ergonomic, antistatic, anti-slip sole resistant to oils.
- NITRIL® - the sole is made of special rubber, which protects against frost and high temperatures and is easy to clean.
- New generation of KEVLAR® insoles for boots, IBISAFE® impenetrable insole (tread), perfect thermal insulation and high flexibility of the soles.
- Certified in accordance with EN 15090: 2012, for fire-fighting footwear type 2.
- Certificate of Conformity CE no. 24212322 / OE dated 10 August 2012 issued in application no. 0498, ie Istituto Italiano di RIcerche COllaudi TESTe Certification of Calzature (RICOTEST).
- Certificate of approval no. 1333/2012.
- Boots meet the requirements of the third thermal level (HI3).
How can I send a product inquiry?
You can send an inquiry about each product by filling out an inquiry form next to the product. The inquiry form can be found below the product description and technical specifications in the menu entitled "Send product inquiry". Clicking on the + sign opens a query form in which you fill in the information we ask of you as a customer. In the "Message" field you can write additional information that interests you and simply send an inquiry by clicking the mouse on the "Send" field.
By doing so, your inquiry was sent to our e-mail address and our commercial clerks will answer you as soon as possible.
How to send an inquiry for more products?
If you have a list of equipment that contains more than one product, send us an inquiry by placing all the products in the cart first. Next to each product photo, below the title and a brief description of the product, there is a menu for putting more products in the cart. You can also select the desired amount of the same product before placing it in the cart.
Once you have selected the appropriate quantity, click on the "Add to cart" field with the mouse. A window will appear in the upper right corner of your screen where you will see the message "Successfully added to cart". By doing so, you have placed the product in the cart and you can continue to select other products in our Web catalog.
When you have gathered all the products in the cart for which you want to send an inquiry, at the main menu (upper right corner of your screen) click on the field called "Cart". You can also see the number of products you have placed in your cart. In the cart, you can additionally change the quantities of products or remove a product that you do not need.
You send an inquiry for an offer by filling in the information we ask of you as a customer in the inquiry form. In the "Message" field you can write additional information that interests you and simply send an inquiry by clicking the mouse on the "Send" field.
How can I pay for the product?
You can pay for the products from our Web catalog after receiving an offer from our sales department. Our offer contains all the necessary information for payment: product price (excluding VAT), invoice number for payment and company name and address. You can pay for the offer via internet banking or a general payment slip at the nearest post office.
In our sales centers you can buy and pick up the product yourself. We offer you methods of payment by card (Maestro or Visa) and cash payment.
Delivery and delivery of products?
You can pick up all our products yourself in our sales centers throughout the Republic of Croatia: Zagreb, Split, Osijek and Rijeka. For the territory of Bosnia and Herzegovina, you can pick up all the products in the business center in Banja Luka.
We deliver products according to the agreement. Products can be sent to your address as soon as possible via delivery services (GLS, HP Express, Lagermax) or you can arrange transportation yourself. For all listed methods of delivery, additional postage is charged according to the valid price list, the amount of which is stated in advance on the offer with the product.
Delivery of products to your address via delivery services is 2-3 working days, and for islands within 5 - 7 working days. The listed options and delivery deadlines are valid for the territory of the Republic of Croatia, for foreign countries only by agreement.
What if the product has a fail?
If the product you received is having a fail or damaged, please contact us via our e-mail address email@example.com or call the nearest sales center "Vatropromet" where you placed your order. After reviewing the returned product, we will notify you of further steps.
Can the product be replaced?
Product replacement is possible for all products within 14 working days of receipt of the shipment. The product replacement request must be sent together with the product to the address from which you received the shipment (listed on the shipment).
Your message has been sent successfully. Thank you.