Cordless Mini Cutter CCU 10
The first cordless Mini Cutter: compact, versatile and immediately ready for action. Up to 70 cuts with one 2Ah battery.
The first cordless Mini Cutter: compact, versatile and immediately ready for action. This cordless tool makes any rescue set complete.
Standard supplied with:
- i-Bolt Technology
- Integrated LED lighting
- Two 18V 2Ah batteries CBPA182
- Immediately ready for use
- Maximum operational freedom
- No more pumps and hoses needed in your rescue set – Saves space and weight on the rescue vehicle
- No emissions – For safe indoor use and USAR applications
Compact, lightweight and versatile
- Suitable for many applications such as cutting car pedals, head restraints and steering wheels. Also for cutting rebar (USAR), fences, steel bars, wooden bars and chains (grade 43)
- Easy to pick up and carry
- Easy to use in confined spaces
Smart battery technology
- State of charge indication on the battery – For easy checking of your battery status
- Efficient drive technology – Up to 70 cuts with one 2Ah battery
- Inclined battery position – For easy switching of batteries
- Part of the Cordless Alliance System (CAS) – Battery compatible with other tools that use this platform
Optimal tool control
- Start-stop mode – Push the control button to activate the tool. Release the button and the tool stops, which saves valuable battery time. Restart the tool by simply pushing the control button.
- Variable speed control – Lightly push the control button for low speed. Push the button further down and the speed increases.
- Control slide – To switch between opening and closing the tool
Unique inclined cutter jaw
- More freedom in positioning the tool
- For easy access to car pedals
Grip teeth on both blades
- For extra bite when cutting
- To prevent wider materials from being pushed out of the blades
Integrated LED lighting
- Ensures a well-lit working space
- Powered by the main battery – LED-light automatically switches on and off with the tool
- Easy one-handed positioning
- Easy operation, also with gloves on
- For both left- and right-handed operators
|max. working pressure||720 / 72 (bar/Mpa)||10443 psi|
|max. cutting opening||59 mm||2.3 in|
|theoretical cutting force||220 / 22.4 (kN/t)||49458 lbf|
|Dimensions, weight and temperature|
|weight, ready for use||4.9 kg||10.8 lb|
|weight, excl. battery||4.5 kg||9.9 lb|
|dimensions (AxBxC)||554 x 154 x 92 mm||21.8 x 6.1 x 3.6 in|
|EN 13204 classification||AC59B-4.9|
|NFPA 1936, cutting capacity||A4 B3 C2 D4 E4|
|NFPA 1936 compliant||yes|
|EN 13204, cutting capacity||1D 2D 3C|
|EN 13204 compliant||yes|
|round bar (S235 acc. to EN 13204)||22 mm||0.9 in|
How can I send a product inquiry?
You can send an inquiry about each product by filling out an inquiry form next to the product. The inquiry form can be found below the product description and technical specifications in the menu entitled "Send product inquiry". Clicking on the + sign opens a query form in which you fill in the information we ask of you as a customer. In the "Message" field you can write additional information that interests you and simply send an inquiry by clicking the mouse on the "Send" field.
By doing so, your inquiry was sent to our e-mail address and our commercial clerks will answer you as soon as possible.
How to send an inquiry for more products?
If you have a list of equipment that contains more than one product, send us an inquiry by placing all the products in the cart first. Next to each product photo, below the title and a brief description of the product, there is a menu for putting more products in the cart. You can also select the desired amount of the same product before placing it in the cart.
Once you have selected the appropriate quantity, click on the "Add to cart" field with the mouse. A window will appear in the upper right corner of your screen where you will see the message "Successfully added to cart". By doing so, you have placed the product in the cart and you can continue to select other products in our Web catalog.
When you have gathered all the products in the cart for which you want to send an inquiry, at the main menu (upper right corner of your screen) click on the field called "Cart". You can also see the number of products you have placed in your cart. In the cart, you can additionally change the quantities of products or remove a product that you do not need.
You send an inquiry for an offer by filling in the information we ask of you as a customer in the inquiry form. In the "Message" field you can write additional information that interests you and simply send an inquiry by clicking the mouse on the "Send" field.
How can I pay for the product?
You can pay for the products from our Web catalog after receiving an offer from our sales department. Our offer contains all the necessary information for payment: product price (excluding VAT), invoice number for payment and company name and address. You can pay for the offer via internet banking or a general payment slip at the nearest post office.
In our sales centers you can buy and pick up the product yourself. We offer you methods of payment by card (Maestro or Visa) and cash payment.
Delivery and delivery of products?
You can pick up all our products yourself in our sales centers throughout the Republic of Croatia: Zagreb, Split, Osijek and Rijeka. For the territory of Bosnia and Herzegovina, you can pick up all the products in the business center in Banja Luka.
We deliver products according to the agreement. Products can be sent to your address as soon as possible via delivery services (GLS, HP Express, Lagermax) or you can arrange transportation yourself. For all listed methods of delivery, additional postage is charged according to the valid price list, the amount of which is stated in advance on the offer with the product.
Delivery of products to your address via delivery services is 2-3 working days, and for islands within 5 - 7 working days. The listed options and delivery deadlines are valid for the territory of the Republic of Croatia, for foreign countries only by agreement.
What if the product has a fail?
If the product you received is having a fail or damaged, please contact us via our e-mail address [email protected] or call the nearest sales center "Vatropromet" where you placed your order. After reviewing the returned product, we will notify you of further steps.
Can the product be replaced?
Product replacement is possible for all products within 14 working days of receipt of the shipment. The product replacement request must be sent together with the product to the address from which you received the shipment (listed on the shipment).
Your message has been sent successfully. Thank you.