Battery Combi Tool PCT50
Cordless Combi Tool, part of the Holmatro Pentheon Series. Designed to offer you the unrestrained performance.
Cordless Combi Tool, part of the Holmatro Pentheon Series. Designed to offer you the unrestrained performance, unparalleled speed and ultimate control you've never experienced before!
- Fastest Combi Tool on the market, thanks to Stepless Speed Maximization (PATENTED). A mechatronic system inside the tool continuously optimize the motor and pump settings to deliver a maximized oil flow over the full pressure range. This results in unparalleled speed at any tool load.
- Where all other rescue tools show a significant decrease in speed when switching to another stage to deal with higher loads, Holmatro Pentheon tools stick to the ideal stepless speed curve.
- A unique two-mode control handle for ultimate speed control offers you the choice, at any time during the rescue operation, to switch between the tool's high-speed and low-speed modes.
- Within these two modes the speed is still proportional to how far you turn the control handle to its left or right.
Extended working time thanks to:
- A purpose-built battery with increased capacity
- The energy efficiency of our patented mechatronic drive technology.
- An Auto Start/Stop function. When the tool is not operated or has reached its maximum pressure, the motor stops automatically. This saves valuable battery capacity. Simply turn the control handle to restart the tool.
- Temperature Management Technology. Both tool and battery temperatures are continuously monitored to make sure these don’t get to high, which would cause the tool to shut off. At extremely high temperatures Pentheon tools will automatically switch to working at a lower power consumption, without loss of force. All to make sure that you can keep going, even in hot weather and at high tool loads.
Battery management made easy
- Stop swapping batteries with Holmatro's On-Tool Charging System. From now on you can charge a battery while it remains on the tool. Simply connect your tool to the charger and the whole charging process will regulate itself. The battery on the tool has priority over the one on the charger, which will resume charging when the battery on the tool is 100% full.
- You can connect up to 3 chargers to be powered from one outlet. This allows you to charge up to 6 batteries automatically, whether placed on the charger or the tool that is connected to the charger.
It is just a matter of plugging it in!
Under water use
- Should you encounter a situation where you need to use your rescue tools completely submerged in water, our Pentheon tools are up for the job!
- LED indicators on the tool, battery and charger provide you with direct feedback on the battery's temperature, state of charge and state of health, as well as the tool temperature and when the maximum pressure has been reached.
- For more detailed battery information you can make use of our diagnostics software.
- A more extensive software program for Authorized Holmatro (Dealer) Service Technicians will allow them to provide the best service for your Pentheon tools. It combines in-depth tool diagnostics with automated inspection procedures.
Ease of use
- Inline control handle with 360° access. For easy tool operation at all sides of the car.
- 360° Carrying handle. Goes all around the tool, so you can hold it in any position. Includes a suitcase grip for easy carrying. Made of a high-grade synthetic polymer: an extremely tough and elastic material that always returns into its original shape. Damage-proof!
- The LED lights in the carrying handle are powered from the main battery. This means they automatically switch on and off, together with the tool. There's a separate button on the tool to switch the lights off, but don't bother: their power consumption is next to nothing.
With additional features that improve the cutting performance
- Two grip teeth on the inside of the combi tool blades prevent the material from being pushed out during cutting.
- Removable spreading tips to finish a cut without crushing materials between the tips.
|max. working pressure||720 / 72 (bar/Mpa)||10443 psi|
|max. spreading force||1860 / 189.7 (kN/t)||418145 lbf|
|min. spreading force (EN 13204)||43 / 4.4 (kN/t)||9667 lbf|
|spreading distance||380 mm||15 in|
|max. cutting opening||320 mm||12.6 in|
|max. squeezing force||87 / 8.9 (kN/t)||19558 lbf|
|max. pulling force||104 / 10.6 (kN/t)|
|theoretical cutting force||670 / 68.3 (kN/t)||150622 lbf|
|Dimensions, weight and temperature|
|weight, ready for use||20.3 kg||44.8 lb|
|weight excl. battery||18.8 kg||41.4 lb|
|dimensions (AxBxC)||898 x 268 x 273 mm||35.4 x 10.6 x 10.7 in|
|EN 13204 classification||CK43/380J-20.3|
|NFPA 1936, cutting capacity||A7 B8 C8 D8 E8|
|NFPA 1936 compliant||yes|
|EN 13204, cutting capacity||1J 2J 3K 4K 5K|
|EN 13204 compliant||yes|
|NFPA 1936, HPF||104 / 10.6 (kN/t)||23380 lbf|
|NFPA 1936, HSF||42.5 / 4.3 (kN/t)||9554 lbf|
|NFPA 1936, LPF||79.7 / 8.1 (kN/t)||17917 lbf|
|NFPA 1936, LSF||32.9 / 3.4 (kN/t)||7396 lbf|
|round bar (S235 acc. to EN 13204)||36 mm||1.4 in|
How can I send a product inquiry?
You can send an inquiry about each product by filling out an inquiry form next to the product. The inquiry form can be found below the product description and technical specifications in the menu entitled "Send product inquiry". Clicking on the + sign opens a query form in which you fill in the information we ask of you as a customer. In the "Message" field you can write additional information that interests you and simply send an inquiry by clicking the mouse on the "Send" field.
By doing so, your inquiry was sent to our e-mail address and our commercial clerks will answer you as soon as possible.
How to send an inquiry for more products?
If you have a list of equipment that contains more than one product, send us an inquiry by placing all the products in the cart first. Next to each product photo, below the title and a brief description of the product, there is a menu for putting more products in the cart. You can also select the desired amount of the same product before placing it in the cart.
Once you have selected the appropriate quantity, click on the "Add to cart" field with the mouse. A window will appear in the upper right corner of your screen where you will see the message "Successfully added to cart". By doing so, you have placed the product in the cart and you can continue to select other products in our Web catalog.
When you have gathered all the products in the cart for which you want to send an inquiry, at the main menu (upper right corner of your screen) click on the field called "Cart". You can also see the number of products you have placed in your cart. In the cart, you can additionally change the quantities of products or remove a product that you do not need.
You send an inquiry for an offer by filling in the information we ask of you as a customer in the inquiry form. In the "Message" field you can write additional information that interests you and simply send an inquiry by clicking the mouse on the "Send" field.
How can I pay for the product?
You can pay for the products from our Web catalog after receiving an offer from our sales department. Our offer contains all the necessary information for payment: product price (excluding VAT), invoice number for payment and company name and address. You can pay for the offer via internet banking or a general payment slip at the nearest post office.
In our sales centers you can buy and pick up the product yourself. We offer you methods of payment by card (Maestro or Visa) and cash payment.
Delivery and delivery of products?
You can pick up all our products yourself in our sales centers throughout the Republic of Croatia: Zagreb, Split, Osijek and Rijeka. For the territory of Bosnia and Herzegovina, you can pick up all the products in the business center in Banja Luka.
We deliver products according to the agreement. Products can be sent to your address as soon as possible via delivery services (GLS, HP Express, Lagermax) or you can arrange transportation yourself. For all listed methods of delivery, additional postage is charged according to the valid price list, the amount of which is stated in advance on the offer with the product.
Delivery of products to your address via delivery services is 2-3 working days, and for islands within 5 - 7 working days. The listed options and delivery deadlines are valid for the territory of the Republic of Croatia, for foreign countries only by agreement.
What if the product has a fail?
If the product you received is having a fail or damaged, please contact us via our e-mail address [email protected] or call the nearest sales center "Vatropromet" where you placed your order. After reviewing the returned product, we will notify you of further steps.
Can the product be replaced?
Product replacement is possible for all products within 14 working days of receipt of the shipment. The product replacement request must be sent together with the product to the address from which you received the shipment (listed on the shipment).
Your message has been sent successfully. Thank you.